Management of agronomic experiments for research departments:
- Easy to use for small teams as well as large research departements.
- High level administration and access rights control.
- Track the entire chain of experimentation processes, from inventory and seed availability to statistical analysis of large trial networks
- All types of crops studied: self-pollinated, hybrids, population and propagation.
- No programming required to customize the software and fit your specific business rules.
Preparing the agronomic campaign
- Visibility and fast access to inventory trial variables and covariables.
- Organizing method and trial networks at the level of fields, rows, plants, flowers,…
- Manage a library of designs : Completed Blocks, Lattices, Square Alpha-Plans, Split Plots and invertible blocks.
- Printing: labels, handbooks, reports, analyses.
- Import of objects to experiments from inventory or Excel files.
- Fast setting up of trials on several location according to the inventory of studied objects (variety, cultural methods,…).
- User defined data display and access rights control.
- Automated operations with tasks and todo lists.
Geography and culture units
- Graphical representation of field set up for experiments.
- Route for sowing, scoring, harvesting, ...
- Display derived variable results directly on the image of the culture unit.
- Edit trial environment covariables.
Communicate, analyze and decide
- Automatic data synchronization with external data collect tools.
- Statistical analysis : multi-year and multilocation trials grouping. 4 factor variance analysis (treatment, repetition, modality, location).
- Correction of missing data (Yates). Mean comparison tests (Dunett, Newman & Keuls).
- Static and dynamic graphical regression and dispersion.
- Statistical output directly to an Excel file.
- Multivariate analyses : Regressions, PCA outputs, dendrograms, distance matrices.
Doriane, your R&D IT partner
About DorianeThe expertise of Doriane brings the three players of R&D the resources to organize, share and valorize their research projects:
RESEARCH DEPARTMENTS: Fast implementation of business processes ; Liberation of researchers creativity
IT DEPARTMENTS: Real-time centralization of multilocation data ; Security and integrity of data
MANAGEMENT: Maximization of research investments ; Research departments monitoring ; Intellectual assets valorization and sustainability