Save time and reduce errors on the entire chain of laboratory processes
MANAGEMENT OF LABORATORY EXPERIMENTS IN RESEARCH DEPARTMENTS
- Track the entire chain of laboratory processes, from molecular markers sequencing to seed quality testing.
- High level administration and access rights control.
- Easy to use for small teams as well as large research departments having several laboratories spread across many research stations.
- No programming required, to customize the software and fit your specific business rules.
- For quality control, pathology analysis, and phenotypical prediction.
- Stock of material (samples, plants, tissues, reagents, markers) shared within laboratories and integrated with the material used in the breeding program.
- Tracking of work advancement per user, resource, work station, laboratory...
- Material tracking along the laboratory protocols (scoring, observations, genetic/phenotypic description…).
Sample flows and analysis
- Management of genotypes, reagents and markers.
- Definition of laboratory flow structured around protocols, experiments, stages and operations.
- Laboratory workstation descriptions with transmission of tasks (dilution, mixing, calibration…) or materials (plates and wells in blocks).
- Barcode handling for inventory and identification of samples.
- Connections to measuring devices for automatic data capture and storage.
- Advanced calculations and reports for analysis of the results.
- Routine work (production of molecular markers, analytical tests).
Molecular markers data
- Storage of marker descriptions (sequences, marking techniques, alleles).
- Interfaces with sequencers for automatic data storing in the database.
- Traceability of all transfer information .
- High performances for huge volumes of data stored (within 1 min. displays 100,000 * 1,000 data matrix).
- Advanced data interfaces with external analysis tools such as R statistical software.
- Integration of marking results with the breeding program to help segregating lines.
- Visualize MM data thanks to dendrograms and genetic distance matrices according to Nei’s method for instance.
Doriane, your R&D IT partner
About DorianeThe expertise of Doriane brings the three players of R&D the resources to organize, share and valorize their research projects:
RESEARCH DEPARTMENTS: Fast implementation of business processes ; Liberation of researchers creativity
IT DEPARTMENTS: Real-time centralization of multilocation data ; Security and integrity of data
MANAGEMENT: Maximization of research investments ; Research departments monitoring ; Intellectual assets valorization and sustainability